Flaming River Timing Light Magnetos and Spark Ignition -FR1001
- State-of-the-art, single wire design (operates on 2 D cell batteries)
- Excellent for use with magnetos and all spark ignition systems
- Bright xenon strobe clearly visible in daylight
- Accurate timing up to 14,000 RPM
- Can be used to test circuits
This self-powered timing light is designed to work without an auxiliary power source which makes it ideal for use with magnetos, rear battery mount race cars, motorcycles, marine, go-karts and all spark ignition systems for single wire hassle-free timing. The Light is equipped with a xenon bulb, which generates a bright strobe, as well as a convenient work-light. Durable construction includes a rubber-encased lens and a 48 inch pick up lead. Longer leads are available for industrial applications. Replacement inductive pick-ups (FR1022) and xenon bulbs (FR1021) are available.